- 3 racks (about 1 lb. each) pork baby back ribs, each cut in half
- 1 cup ketchup
- ¼ cup apple cider vinager
- 3 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons worchestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Put ribs in a large pot with enough water to cover them.
- Bring water to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer 1 hour or until ribs are fork tender.
- Mix all sauce ingredients together in a medium sauce pan and bring to a boil
- Reduce heat and simmer uncovered, stirring often, for 30 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Heat broiler. (Line broiler with foil for easy cleanup)
- Place ribs, meat side down, on broiler pan.
- Brush with 1/2 the sauce and broil 4−5 inches from heat source for 6 to 7 minutes.
- Turn ribs over, brush with remaining sauce and broil 6 to 7 minutes more or until edges are slightly charred.