- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ¾ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. baking soda
- 1¼ sticks unsalted butter (10 Tbsp.)
- 2 cups packed golden brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- ¾ cup chocolate chips
- ¾ cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Flour and butter a 9 x 13 x 2 pan.
- Sift flour into a bowl.
- Mix flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda.
- Set aside.
- Melt butter.
- In mixing bowl, place melted butter and add sugar, mixing well.
- Add eggs and vanilla, mixing well.
- Add flour slowly, blending. (Batter will be slightly thick.)
- Spread in pan.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips and pecans over all.
- Bake for 25 − 30 minutes.