Boston Market Cranberry Sauce
- 1 Pound Can jellied cranberry sauce
- 10 Ounce Jar Smucker’s Simply Fruit Orange Marmalade
- ¼ Teaspoon Ground ginger
- 2 Cup Fresh cranberries; each sliced into 2 or 3 pcs
- ⅓ cup Walnuts, chopped fine
- In 2-quart saucepan, over medium-to-low heat, use rubber bowl scraper to stir together jellied sauce, marmalade and ginger until melted, about 6-8 minutes.
- Add the sliced cranberries, keeping sauce on low.
- Stir often.
- Continue cooking and stirring often until cranberries are no longer white and taste tender to the bite (not soft, but not too crisp).
- Stir in walnuts.
- When cooled to lukewarm, refrigerate, covered and use with a week to 10 days.
- Should freeze well; to be used within 4 months.