- 1 Pound Chicken leg or thigh meat (Cut in bite size chunks)
- 4 oz Soy sauce
- ½ cup Brown sugar
- ½ tsp. Garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Powdered ginger
- 2 tbs. Dried minced onion
- ½ cup Jim Beam Bourbon Whiskey
- 2 tbs. White wine
- Mix all the marinade ingredients and pour over chicken pieces in a bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate (stirring often) for several hours (best overnight).
- Bake chicken at 350 for one hour in a single layer, basting every 10 minutes.
- Remove chicken.
- Scrape pan juices with all the brown bits into a frying pan.
- Heat, and add 2 Tbs. white wine.
- Stir and add chicken.
- Cook for 1 minute and serve.