- 3 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 2 lbs Plum tomatoes (seeded and diced)
- 1 oz Fresh basil leaves (minced)
- 1/3 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 3 oz Parmesan cheese
- 12 oz Dry angel hair pasta (cooked)
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- Heat olive oil and add garlic; cook until it turns white.
- Add tomatoes and pepper and heat through, stirring constantly, about 2 to 3 minutes. (Tomatoes should not lose their shape).
- Remove from heat.
- Transfer hot, cooked pasta to large bowl.
- Toss pasta gently with tomato mixture, basil and half of Parmesan cheese.
- Serve immediately with remaining Parmesan.