- 10 ounce can Chi Chi’s diced tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- ⅓ cup Bourbon
- ⅓ cup Soy sauce
- ⅓ cup Worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup Chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon Pepper
- 2 pounds Pork tenderloin
- Combine all marinade ingredients in recloseable plastic food bag. Mix well.
- Add the pork tenderloin.
- Seal bag and turn several times to coat the meat.
- Place in refrigerator for 8 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Preheat broiler.
- Remove meat from marinade; reserve marinade.
- Place meat on broiler pan, broil 7 to 8 inches from heat source for approximately 7 to 9 minutes on each side.
- In small saucepan, bring remainder of marinade to a boil; boil one minute.
- Serve with the meat.