- 10 oz. Cream of chicken soup
- ½ cup Onions; chopped
- 8 oz. Crab (real or imitation); chopped
- 1¾ cup Monterey Jack cheese; shredded
- 8 Flour tortillas; 5−6 inch
- 1 cup Milk
- a dash Nutmeg
- a dash Pepper
- In a mixing bowl stir together soup, onion, nutmeg and black pepper.
- In another bowl, place half of the soup mixture, crab, and 1 cup of the monterey jack cheese; set aside.
- Wrap the tortillas in paper towels; microwave on 100% power for 30−60 seconds.
- Place 1/3 cup mixture on each tortilla; roll up.
- Place seam side down in a greased 12 x 7 1/2 dish.
- Stir milk into the reserved soup mixture, pour over enchiladas.
- Microwave, covered, on high for 12−14 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Add a dash of hot pepper sauce to soup mix if desired.