- 1 Tablespoon Dry yeast
- 1 Teaspoon Canola oil
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 Cup Warm water
- 2 Tablespoon Margarine
- 2½ Cup White flour
- ¼ Cup Fresh rosemary (chopped) or 2 tablespoons dried
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- Place yeast, sugar and water in a large bowl or food processor and allow the mixture to become bubbly.
- Mix in 2 cups of flour and salt.
- Knead for about 10 min or process in food processor for 15 sec until smooth and elastic; add flour if necessary.
- Oil a bowl, put dough in it and cover with a towel.
- Let dough rise in a warm place for 1 hr, until doubled.
- Punch down dough and divide in half.
- Let the dough rest for a few minutes.
- Coat 2 9−in square cake pans with nonstick spray.
- Press dough into pans.
- Melt margarine.
- Brush margarine over the tops of the loaves.
- Sprinkle rosemary over the loaves and lightly press into the surface.
- Let the loaves rise again until doubled, about 45 min.
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Lightly sprinkle salt over the loaves.
- Bake for 20 − 25 min, until lightly browned.