- 4 Tbsp. of butter
- 1 cup bay scallops, rinsed and drained (about 8 oz)
- 3 Tbsp. of flour
- 2 cups half and half
- 1½ cups of asiago
- 2 cups medium, peeled, deveined cooked shrimp
- 1 (6 oz.) can of clams, well drained
- 1-2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ (12 oz.) package won ton
- oil for frying
- In a large skillet, melt 1 tablespoon butter. Add scallops and stir fry over high heat until just cooked through; set aside in bowl.
- In same skillet, melt remaining 3 tablespoons butter over medium heat. Whisk in flour until smooth and bubbly.
- Cook and stir 1 min. Whisk in half-and-half and continue whisking until mixture comes to a boil.
- Boil 1 min, whisking, until bubbly. Turn off the heat.
- Add Asiago cheese, stirring until melted. Stir in the scallops, shrimp, and clams.
- Spoon into a 9″ glass pie plate. Sprinkle with the Parmesan.
- Bake in a preheated 350 deg. oven for about 15 min., until the top is golden brown.
- Meanwhile, heat plenty of oil in a deep fryer to 375 deg. Fry 3-4 won ton skins at a time, a few seconds on each side, until just golden.
- Drain on paper towels. Use won tons as chips for dipping into baked seafood appetizer.