- ½ cup milk
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 cup cream
- 2 tsp. poultry seasoning
- ⅛ – ¼ tsp. cayenne (adjust to taste)
- ⅛ tsp. white pepper
- ⅛ tsp. onion powder
- ½ cup white wine
- 1 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 lb. linguine
- 4 chicken breasts
- 8 oz. shrimp
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Mix spices together thoroughly.
- Place cream and milk in pan with butter and 1/2 spice mixture.
- Cook to thicken and set aside.
- Cook linguine to the al dente stage.
- Saute chicken breasts with wine and remaining spices until done.
- Remove and set aside.
- Saute shrimp in pan, adding more wine if necessary.
- Serve each breast on a bed of linguine with shrimp.
- Cover with sauce.