- 2 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 Cup Peanut butter; creamy
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Cup Butter; softened
- 1¼ Cup Sugar
- 1¼ Cup Dark brown sugar
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt
- ½ Teaspoon Baking soda
- 2 Cups Flour
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, soda, and salt.
- Mix well with a wire whisk.
- In a large bowl, blend sugars using a mixer at medium speed.
- Add butter and mix to form a grainy paste.
- Add eggs, peanut butter, and vanilla.
- Mix at medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add the flour mixture and mix at low speed until just mixed. (Do not overmix).
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto an ungreased cookie sheet, 1½ inches apart.
- With a wet fork, gently press a crisscross pattern on top of the cookies.
- Bake for 8−22 minutes until cookies are slightly brown along the edges.
- Transfer cookies immediately to cool surface with a spatula.