- 1½ cups of graham crumbs
- 5 Tablespoons of butter, melted
- 1 Tablespoon of sugar
- 3 8oz. packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 3 eggs
- ½ Teaspoon of cinnamon
- ¼ Teaspoon of nutmeg
- ¼ Teaspoon of allspice
- Whipped Cream
- Mix crust ingredients together, just till coated and crumbly.
- Press onto the bottom and 2/3 up the sides of an 8″ springform pan.
- Bake for 5 mins. at 350. Set aside.
- Combine cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl, mix until smooth with an electric mixer.
- Add pumpkin eggs,and spices, beat till smooth and creamy.
- Pour into the crust. Bake for 60−70 mins.or till the top turns a bit darker.
- Remove from oven and allow to come to room temperature, then refrigerate.
- After it has thoroughly chilled, remove the pan sides and cut.
- Serve with whipped cream.