- 1 egg, beaten
- ½ cup milk (lowfat milk is okay)
- 1 cup flour, sifted
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon onion powder
- 24 each jumbo shrimp, un−cooked, peeled and deveined
- Combine egg and milk in bowl. Set aside.
- Place flour in bowl. Set aside.
- Combine remaining dry ingredients in bowl. Set aside.
- Dip shrimp in flour, then in egg mixture, then in bread crumb mixture.
- Fry shrimp in 350 degree oil for 3−4 minutes.
- Drain on paper towels.